Wednesday, April 30, 2014

God's Sovereignty

 Psalms 103:19 " The LORD has established His throne in the heavens; And His sovereignty rules over all." (emphasis mine)


Well it has been several months since I have sat down and blog my heart, thoughts, and feelings. This morning in prayer I felt God tugging at me to blog and break bread again. In these last few months, I have visually witnessed Satanic warfare. As our lives get so hectic and busy with day to day routines I admit I have slacked and overlooked what my soul needed. It begin to get very hungry, I think my soul felt as if I was on a fast or a long vacation from it. Shame on me but just being real and honest. As I begin reading this Psalm this morning I was awe struck of God's sovereignty and that is when He reminded me of my "forgotten blogs" where I can express my heart and share what He is doing. So....after this long wilderness journey I was on, I am back!

The sovereignty of God means that He is in absolute control, and I assure you that whatever He ordains and sets in motion ALWAYS comes to pass and that His divine purpose is ALWAYS accomplished. Even if and when we stray from Him.

I find great comfort in the midst of my warfare that God not only breaks bread with me in the mornings, but His sovereignty is like caffeine to my soul. It energizes and speeds up my spiritual metabolism just as my coffee and my workouts daily energize my body.

I rest in peace knowing that what He has ordained and His purpose will come to pass and all will be accomplished according to His will, not mine.

Chew, swallow, and digest His word daily and let it lead you out in peace.
Remember, He goes before you, He goes with you, and He is always a step ahead of us.


~Sister C

No comments:

Post a Comment